Job Posting #63452 • Psychologist
Days, 8 hour shifts.
*For information purposes only - The Hospital reserves the right to change.
· Doctorate in Psychology from a CPA or APA accredited clinical psychology or Clinical Neuropsychology Program
· Registered, or eligible for registration, with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
· Completion of a CPA or APA accredited internship
· Declared area of competency in Neuropsychology
· Experience in conducting neuropsychology assessments in an acute care setting.
· Ability to supervise/lead/coach/mentor;
· Ability to work cooperatively in an inter-professional setting;
· Experience working with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications;
· Superior written, verbal and presentation skills;
· Superior interpersonal skills;
· Proficiency in English and French • oral expression (superior level) and comprehension (superior level).
Language proficiency requirements are based on the nature of the position and the level of interaction with French- and English-speaking clients.
Experience in clinical program development or program evaluation.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being part of the team of health-care professionals at The Ottawa Hospital, please submit an online application via our external website by clicking the following link and applying to Job Opening ID 63339
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. The Ottawa Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
The Ottawa Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.