Pediatric Neuropsychology Opportunity
Sanford Health is currently seeking a qualified Pediatric Neuropsychologist to join staff of the Neuropsychology
Department working in Sanford's Neuroscience Center in Fargo, ND.
· This is a full-time Pediatric Neuropsychologist position.
· This position requires a PhD in Clinical Psychology and current eligibility in the State of North Dakota.
· Candidates must have completed an APA approved pre-doctoral internship and post-doctoral training with a
focus on pediatric neuropsychology.
· Applicants must be Board eligible.
· Responsibilities are primarily clinical with the opportunity to see a variety of medical, neurological and
· Option is available to build subspecialty areas of interest and research if desired.
· The department includes excellent support staff and interdisciplinary collaboration within an integrated medical setting.
· The position also includes optional faculty appointment within the Department of Psychology at the
University of North Dakota and involvement in training PhD students in clinical psychology.
· Sanford Health's Fargo Neuropsychology Department currently includes 5 adult neuropsychologists, one other pediatric neuropsychologist and 10 psychometrists
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid
malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more, contact: Laura Aukland (Fargo): Laura.Aukland@sanfordhealth.org
Or visit www.Practice.SanfordHealth.org
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana.