Stay tuned - registration will open this summer!
|| Registration Fees
(before Sept 23)
|NAN Member (Fellow, Professional, Associate, Affiliate)
|NAN Post-Doctoral Member
|NAN Student Member
The Westin Seattle
1900 5th Avenue
Seattle, WA, 98101
Reservations: Once you have registered for the Annual Conference, you will be provided with the necessary code to book your hotel reservation either online or by phone. The deadline to make a reservation is September 26, 2016.
Centrally located within walking distance of Pike Place Market, CenturyLink and Safeco Fields, the Monorail, and Space Needle, The Westin Seattle Hotel offers the perfect Northwest escape. The twin cylindrical tower design is a signature landmark in the Seattle skyline and offers a retreat from the rigors of travel. Having just completed a guest room and meeting space renovation, we invite you to experience a new level of well-being.
Seattle/Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Travel Distance from Hotel: Approximately 15.0 miles
Downtown Airporter departs from Level 3 of the parking garage, island 2. Follow the signs to ground transportation, taxis, limos, hotel shuttles on the third floor of the parking garage.
- Adults: One way ticket is $18 USD and roundtrip is $31 USD; children 17 and under ride free.
- Hours: Departures from SeaTac Airport and downtown Seattle 24-hours day, every day. Leaves SeaTac Airport approximately every 30 minutes
- Please note that reservations are required for trips from downtown to the airport. For additional information, visit www.downtownairporter.com or call 855-566-3300
Taxi service is readily available at Sea-Tac Airport on the third floor of the parking garage.
- Approximately $45 USD each way
Guests can ride Sound Transit's Link Light Rail to and from the airport and downtown.
- Cost: $3.00 each way
- Time: 35 minutes each way
Click here for information on parking at The Westin Seattle.