Social Media Committee
The Committee’s role is to support and fulfill NAN’s social media goals (list in no particular order):
- Build professionalism and the image of NAN as a powerful and credible professional organization
- Improve the public image of neuropsychologists as professionals
- Increase the image of NAN as a valued and trusted organization
- Engage the neuropsychology community in discussions to build overall community
- Grow NAN membership and relevance
- Change practice through advocacy
- Communicate important announcements, volunteer opportunities, and relevant new research findings
- Collect real time feedback from members on NAN organizational matters
||Chair: Mark Herceg, Ph.D.
Committee Members: Dan Smith, M.S. (Trainee Member)
As a resource for NAN members, the Social Media Committee developed the following tips for using Facebook both personally and professionally.
Click here to access NAN's Social Media Policy.