Schedule & Technical / Operational Information (Job Description Below):
Our client is looking for a Neuropsychologist for inpatient and outpatient neuropsych testing and analysis. They are seeing an influx of outpatient testing, and the inpatient side would be more consultative and heavier on the psych piece.
On the Inpatient side, you would participate in care planning as appropriate, meeting the patient and being an integral member of the care team. For Outpatient, you would do more testing and writing the reports for the physician that referred the patient.
They are looking for someone who not only wants to work with patients, but someone who is a teammate and wants to help build the organization on the operational side as well.
As far as schedule: It is more about being in communication with the team so they are aware of your schedule. While you are more than welcome to be on location every day, they don't see that as necessary and believe spending 2 to 3 days a week on site would be sufficient. With that being said, they do want to ensure that they have someone in this role that is very involved, works with the team and isn't going to have a "that's not my job so I am not going to do it" type of attitude
The Neuropsychologist is responsible for providing and/or overseeing neuropsychological
assessment and diagnostic consultation services for Touchstone Neurorecovery Center's patient
population. Additionally, the Neuropsychologist provides clinical supervision to professionals and
students, as appropriate, provides administrative oversight of assessment operations and is
responsible for communicating evaluation results to the treatment team.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensures that scope of duties and services provided are consistent and within the guidelines
of the Texas State Board of Psychological Examiners.
· Provides neuropsychological evaluations to facility patient population.
· Provides professional guidance, training and supervision to other professionals, interns,
graduate students, and/or fellows, as appropriate.
· Provides administrative leadership in the execution of clinical support operations.
· Participates in the facility admissions process.
· Collaborates with facility program directors to ensure clients receive appropriate clinical
services as per goals, treatment plans and behavioral management plans.
· Attends rounds and family conferences for facility residents.
· Participates in marketing and referral development as deemed appropriate by facility
· Assumes responsibility for communicating with facility corporate officers, owners, partners
on a regular and as needed basis to insure development and operations consistent with
company policy and philosophy.
· Ensures compliance and good standing with licensing, certification and accreditation
· Trains direct care staff members on a variety of behavior and psychology topics throughout
· Actively participates in new program development and program enhancement.
· Supervises psychometrist(s).
· Completes neuropsychological screens on all transitional patients as guidance for treatment.
· Collaborates with treatment team in development of the resident's individual treatment
· Assists Program Directors with the development of individualized behavior plans as
· Leads special projects as assigned.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Doctorate degree in Clinical Neuropsychology/Psychology.
Minimum five years' experience in similar or like position.
State Licensure in the state of Texas.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
A combination of virtual and in-person with protective gear