Comprehensive Mental Health provider is seeking a full-time licensed Neuropsychologist for their Las Vegas practice. The team of mental health treatment professionals specialize in providing comprehensive behavioral health services for individuals currently residing in long term care and rehabilitation centers. While a state license is necessary, a Nevada license is not required.
Our highly skilled staff of clinical workers, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and psychotherapists are committed to elevating the standard of mental health services by utilizing a cohesive, interdisciplinary team approach to help our clients minimize negative emotions and regain motivation to engage in a new community and support system. As we expand as a leading provider of behavioral health services, we are seeking skilled professionals of the highest caliber of integrity that share our commitment to provide state-of-the-art psychiatric services.
Our team provides comprehensive metal health services at all levels (hospital, post-acute, community) in a collaborative effort between medical and clinical staff with a focus on nonpharmacological interventions and achieving the lowest level of chemical restraint.
Join our team and enjoy:
· Positive, uplifting, supportive culture
· Work-Life Balance
· Full-time with Flexible Work Schedule (generally 8-5 / M-F).
· No On-Call, Nights, or Weekends
· Training, Supervision and Growth Opportunity
· Competitive Earnings ($100,000 to $!50,000 based on Experience)
· Relocation Assistance, if necessary
· Medical, Dental and Vison Insurance
· Low Cost of Living with No Nevada State Income Tax
If Interested in more details, please send resume and contact information to Gary K at email@example.com