Position Description: Charleston Neuropsychology is seeking a Neuropsychologist to join our
busy practice. Primary duties will involve providing neuropsychological and psychological
assessment services for adults. This is a full-time position (M-F) with no weekends or on call.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
Provide neuropsychological assessment for a wide range of neurocognitive referrals such
as various Neurocognitive Disorders, Traumatic Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, and
memory/cognitive complaints stemming from other medical conditions and factors.
- Provide neuropsychological assessment to assist in identifying ADHD and Specific
- Provide psychological assessment for pre-surgery (e.g., Spinal Cord Stimulator,
Bariatric) psychological clearance.
- Provide psychological assessment to assist in diagnostic clarification and treatment planning.
- Optional possibility for psychotherapy and/or cognitive rehabilitation if there is an interest.
- Perform other duties as assigned (e.g., practice development, marketing, supervision of psychometricians).
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology or neuropsychology.
- APA accredited pre-doctoral internship.
- Completion of, or in the process of completing, a 2-year post-doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology.
- Be licensed or license eligible in South Carolina.
Compensation: Base salary of $101,000 per year. However, we offer a bonus system that is based
upon productivity. This system will allow you to earn approximately $125,000 - $150,000 per year.
Charleston Neuropsychology is a well-established practice located in Charleston, South Carolina. We
offer comprehensive psychological and neuropsychological services across the lifespan. Details
regarding Charleston Neuropsychology are available on our website at
www.charlestonneuropsychology.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Charleston is a beautiful place to live and work. The weather is outstanding most of the year. We
have stunning beaches, world class restaurants, interesting historical sites, amazing architecture,
year-round festivals, and endless things to do. Charleston is a great place to raise a family.
The cost of living is reasonable, and our property taxes are low.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to Gordon Teichner, Ph.D., ABPP