Mercy Health Physician Partners is seeking a full time (1.0 FTE) Neuropsychologist to join our Neuropsychology Neurosciences Team Located in Muskegon, Michigan.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, no call, no weekends
- 100% outpatient practice
- Team of two neuropsychologists, two psychometrists, and referral coordinators working in collaboration with our regional Mercy Health Neuropsychology partners in Grand Rapids, which includes three additional neuropsychologists and three psychometrists.
- Team is dedicated to assisting with the diagnosis, resources, and support for those who suffer from memory loss or other cognitive disturbances. Patient populations include neurodegenerative disorders, neurologic disorders, acquired brain injury, and neurodevelopmental disorders. We also routinely receive referrals to assess decision-making capacity.
As a MHPP employed provider, you can anticipate:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Full time benefit package
- Malpractice insurance w/tail
- CME funds, licensure, and professional membership support
- 403b with employer contribution & match
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an education institute accredited by the American Psychological Association
- State of Michigan license eligible, must be fully licensed at time of employment
- Completion of at least two years of clinical experience in an organized healthcare setting, supervised by a licensed psychologist, one year of which must have been post doctorate
- Have completed an internship endorsed by the American Psychological Association
About Mercy Health Physician Partners:
We are a part of Mercy Health and Trinity Health, the nation's second-largest faith-based health system. Our goal is to improve community health by providing easily accessible, high quality health care. Our network consists of more than 800 physicians and advanced practice professionals in Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland and the Lakeshore of Michigan.
About the Community:
Muskegon is in West Michigan along the beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline and has a four-season playground including 27 inland lakes, 400 miles of rivers and miles of woods and dunes.
Mercy Health Muskegon has recently completed building a 290-million-dollar tower for all hospital-based services to be under one roof. The hospital consists of 267 expansive, private patient rooms, a new Emergency Department, state-of-the-art surgical and procedural areas, and modern amenities and technologies throughout the existing Mercy Campus.
For more information please contact Mandy Vernon via email@example.com