CHI Health Clinic is seeking a Clinical Neuropsychologist to join the Neuropsychology Program. We are a busy hospital-based outpatient neuropsychology clinic that supports 14 hospitals in the region, 1400+ primary care and specialty care providers, and a growing Neurological Institute and Neurosurgery practice.
- Full Time: Monday - Friday with flexible hours
- Outpatient adult neuropsychology practice with opportunities for inpatient consultation and development of specialty outpatient clinics
- Patient population includes those with memory disorders, stroke, concussion, brain injury, epilepsy, movement disorders, tumor, chronic medical conditions, and other psychiatric and neurological disorders
- Opportunity to grow referrals in medical, neurological, and/or psychiatric subspecialties and participate in forensic assessment and consultation
- Supported by a 1:1 dedicated psychometrist
- Academic appointment with Creighton University School of Medicine and research opportunities if desired, but not required
- The ideal candidate will have a doctoral degree (Ph.D or Psy.D) from an accredited professional psychology program, 1 year of internship, and 2 years of fellowship in clinical neuropsychology
- Board certification in clinical neuropsychology (ABPP-CN), or start of board certification process within one year of hire is expected
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, CME, Vacation, Disability, Life Insurance and 401k
- To learn more about us visit our website: https://www.chihealth.com/en/services/neuro.html
Why CHI Health:
CHI Health is a not-for-profit organization committed to improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
Why Omaha, Nebraska:
Omaha is Nebraska's largest city with more than 975,000 in the metro area. Omaha offers a strong and vibrant community with fortune 500 companies, good cost of living, and one of the nation's best zoos.
Interested Candidates, please submit CV to:
Cristine Daniel, MBA