Senior Neuropsychologist (Rehab)
Discover a career well cared for as a Northwell Health Senior Neuropsychologist.
Raise your career expectations as a Senior Neuropsychologist at Northwell Health, a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® and New York State's largest private employer and healthcare provider.
Our Senior Neuropsychologists guide and direct other staff, provide coordination and perform administrative duties, behavioral assessments, psychotherapeutic and rehabilitation interventions, and other patient procedures. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to work with graduate students in our APA-accredited internship program, participate in clinical research and grant proposals, experience a diverse diagnostic patient mix and utilize the resources of Lifespan service.
You'll benefit from the support and resources of Northwell Health, New York State's largest private employer, including:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- A collaborative, supportive environment and named one of the best places to work in health care
- Tuition reimbursement and additional educational opportunities through the Center for Learning and Innovation
- Career growth and development with resources dedicated to career movement from within the organization
- Rewarding and fulfilling mission-driven work committed to giving back to the local communities we serve
- Wellness and recognition programs including walk challenges, wellness apps and workshops, awards and recognition programs, among others
- Opportunity to join one of our many Business Employee Resource Groups in support of a diverse and inclusive culture
- An award-winning military friendly employer with professional programs for veterans and active-duty military service members
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD), or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Current license to practice as a psychologist in New York State, plus specialized certifications as needed.
- Must have medical board appointment.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Become a Health Raiser and discover a career well cared for at Northwell Health.
We are an equal opportunity/AA employer: F/M/Disability/Vet