Discover a career well cared for as a Northwell Health Psychology Fellow.
Raise your career expectations as a Psychology Fellow at Northwell Health, a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® and New York State's largest private employer and healthcare provider.
Our Psychology Fellows work closely with project and clinical leadership to ensure all assigned activities are delivered on schedule, meet the required design and configuration of applications, and ensure future development is aligned with stated goals and objectives. Additionally, they work as a member of the larger team providing application development, implementation and support.
You'll benefit from the support and resources of Northwell Health, New York State's largest private employer, including:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- A collaborative, supportive environment and named one of the best places to work in health care
- Tuition reimbursement and additional educational opportunities through the Center for Learning and Innovation
- Career growth and development with resources dedicated to career movement from within the organization
- Rewarding and fulfilling mission-driven work committed to giving back to the local communities we serve
- Wellness and recognition programs including walk challenges, wellness apps and workshops, awards and recognition programs, among others
- Opportunity to join one of our many Business Employee Resource Groups in support of a diverse and inclusive culture
- An award-winning military friendly employer with professional programs for veterans and active-duty military service members
- Bachelor's degree, as well as completion of all coursework for a doctoral degree in clinical, counseling, or other area of applied psychology.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
Become a Health Raiser and discover a career well cared for at Northwell Health.
We are an equal opportunity/AA employer: F/M/Disability/Vet