UC Davis Medical Center
Psychologist II (Neuropsych Specialist)
Salary Range: $4,124.80 - $5444.00 Biweekly
Final Filing Date: 10/17/2021
This position provides neuropsychological and psychological services to inpatients and outpatients in a rehabilitation setting.
- Hold a PhD or PsyD in clinical psychology.
- Knowledge of neuropsychological and psychological assessment instruments, ability to evaluate and interpret results, ability to develop and make treatment recommendations, and recommendations for case plans and case disposition.
- Knowledge of diagnoses as described in the DSMIV.
- Familiarity with the ICD-10 mental disorders.
- Ability to administer and Interpret intellectual, developmental, psychological assessment for adults, adolescents.
- Knowledge and understanding of individual and family development, human behaviors and communication, the influence of diverse cultures and values In clinical practices.
- Knowledge of a range of theoretical approaches and techniques to address specific clinical Issues.
- Knowledge of appropriate treatment modalities for individuals, family, and group therapy.
- Ability to conceptualize clinical situations and demonstrate application of theory in case management and psychotherapeutic responsibilities.
- Ability to provide clinical/administrative supervision to unlicensed clinical personnel.
- Strong ability to Interact with families.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills. Ability to work diplomatically with a wide variety of individuals.
- Knowledge of current legal and ethical practices for psychologists.
- Hold current California licensure as a psychologist.
Applicants are encouraged to upload license and certification if required of the position.
- Two-year post-doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology.
- Have requisite training and experience to become CSS (California Children's Services) paneled.
- CPR Certification.
- Be able to see well enough to observe patient reactions.
- Be able to hear and speak well enough to communicate with patients and staff.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- May be required to travel to attend association meetings or trainings.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at
Job ID #21542
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer