At OneRehab, we're about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at OneRehab learning about the mission of the organization and its established culture built on trust, integrity, and innovation. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
OneRehab is seeking motivated Neuropsychologists who want the possibility to truly grow their careers. We are seeking Neuropsychologists with previous brain injury/neuro-rehab experience to lead our newest outpatient facility located in Dallas, TX, scheduled to open in the Fall of 2021. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to open a brand new clinic as OneRehab establishes its footprint in North Texas. Previous experience in a managing role is preferred but not required.
You will have the opportunity to develop your own caseload, build your own Neuropsych department, and finally, be able to treat how you want to treat! No more being overworked or burnt out! We offer a flexible schedule and work-life balance is deeply ingrained in our company culture.
Who you'll work with
You'll be working with OneRehab's NeuroRehab Team - a rapidly growing capability for our company - in our newest clinic located in Dallas, TX (Highland Park) opening November 2021. As a member of our NeuroRehab team, you'll work closely with our growing interdisciplinary team (Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy, etc) as well as our collaborative partners (Texas Neurology, Texas Neurosurgery, etc), providing end-to-end support to ensure OneRehab is at the forefront of making quality healthcare (specifically neuropsychology services) better, more affordable, and more accessible for patients throughout Texas.
What you'll do
- Manage psychological and neuropsychological services ensuring high levels of professionalism, patient satisfaction, and collaboration with other services providers including physicians while managing appropriate levels of clinical productivity.
- Collaborate with Texas Neurology, Texas Neurosurgery, and surrounding providers to establish high-quality care alongside research and innovation, identifying challenges and productive conditions for innovation and collaboration across multi-disciplinary teams. Develop and implement together to transform our ability to deliver quality, evidence-based care and better respond to the needs of our patients, caregivers, and partners in the outpatient setting.
- Provide neuropsychological assessments and psychological treatments (individual, group, and family) in accordance with the Ethical Principles of Psychologists and the Guidelines for the Practice of Clinical Psychology.
- Perform regular onsite visits to all network locations to provide support, training, and supervision to psychology staff.
- Represent psychological services at Administrative meetings for our network and site-specific administrative meetings.
- Provide support for training and onboarding programs.
- Assist with company research programs. This can take the form of participating in existing projects or developing new projects.
- Interact effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Complete special projects such as participation in presentations, research, and others as assigned by the Manager.
- Promote individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Doctoral degree in clinical psychology, clinical neuropsychology, or counseling psychology (Because of the training required by this degree, understanding of normal development and aging is implied); Completion of Postdoctoral fellowship training in clinical neuropsychology, if not from a clinical neuropsychology graduate program
- Licenses/Certifications: Current license to practice psychology from the Texas Board of Examiners of Psychology or eligibility for such licensure.
- Two or more (2+) years experience as a member of a multidisciplinary team in either rehabilitation or psychiatric setting;
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior brain injury rehabilitation experience
- Maintain certifications in Positive Behavioral Support (PBS) and CPR training every two (2) years
- Previous managerial experience (Preferred)
Qualified applicants must demonstrate a commitment to excellence, discovery, and service, have the potential to be outstanding in their field of expertise and share an interest in fulfilling the common goals of OneRehab. Preferred applicants will have completed a Postdoctoral Fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology, possess a current license to practice Psychology in the state of Texas, and have experience in neuropsychological evaluations. Experience in pre-operative evaluations of candidates for epilepsy surgery, including cognitive mapping and Wada procedures, would be particularly valuable.
Belonging is a powerful feeling. It lets you know you're in the right place - one where you can make the greatest difference - with people who share your motivation, your vision, and your passion. It's being valued and supported. Satisfied and rewarded. It's a perfect fit. And it's the assurance that you're truly home.
Apply today. Find out what it means to be a part of OneFamily.
OneRehab. Rehab, Reinvented.
To apply for this position, please contact: Othman Elsehety, email@example.com.