Neuro Hope Psychotherapy and Neurofeedback PLLC is a respected private practice in Colorado Springs, Colorado providing neuropsychological evaluation among other services. We serve a variety of populations, many with a military background. Neuro Hope provides furnished office space, a comprehensive testing library with paper, online, and iPad administration, psychometrists, EHR access, TBH access, billing services, typical office supplies, and reception/office staff for scheduling. We also provide credentialing services to become paneled with insurance providers.
At Neuro Hope, we aim to create a supportive atmosphere for our team members. Our testing team includes multiple neuropsychologists and psychometrists who regularly consult with one another and have weekly team meetings. We also work closely with our neurofeedback technicians and therapist team. Neuro Hope also has regular practice-wide meetings, consultation groups, at-work activities (i.e. staff yoga), and monthly social activities.
You are a good fit if:
- If you enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, this is the
RIGHT job for you.
- We are not autocratic in how we run things and will not tell you what you
must do with personal health decisions.
- We provide administrative support and there are opportunities for regular
continued training and consultation.
- We pride ourselves on having good working relationships with one another
and have very little drama.
- We believe in professionalism.
- We expect notes to be completed within 24 hours of the appointment.
- Reports must be written in a timely manner.
- We are known for high quality evaluations and expect additions to our team
to provide the same.
Early career or experienced licensed neuropsychologist who is able to work with pediatric and adult clients.
- Experience in neuropsychology and/or psychoeducational assessment.
- Experience in differential diagnosis of neurodevelopmental disorders (i.e.
ADHD, ASD, SLD, etc.),
- Diagnosis of emotional and behavioral disorders (i.e. DMDD, ODD, CD,
anxiety, depression, etc.),
- Administration and interpretation of common neuropsychological
assessments (i.e. WISC-V, NEPSY-II, D-KEFS, etc.),
- Collaboration with patients, parents, teachers, therapists/interventions, and
- A typical week would include multiple diagnostic interviews/intakes, multiple
feedbacks, report writing, team meetings and consultations, and possible
- It is expected the neuropsychologist would complete at least 85% billable
hours per week.
- Completion of a doctoral program in psychology (School or Clinical, preferred)
- Completion of a pre-doctoral internship in psychology
- Active Colorado psychology license, ability to be licensed, or ability to obtain a
psychologist candidate status (post-doc) with the Colorado Department of
Regulatory Agencies (DORA)
- Paid time off, including personal days, holidays, and vacation
- Health care
- Simple IRA
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $71,729.00 - $95,000 per year possible
- COVID-19 considerations:
Clients and staff members wear masks, we have large plexiglass shields that are placed between the client and staff, surfaces are disinfected regularly and specialized air purifiers are in use. We take careful consideration of each individual's needs.