Director of Psychology
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of psychologists in the Great State of Indiana. Interviews now being scheduled for a Director of Psychology in Logansport, IN.
We welcome you to join our cohesive and collegial team of dedicated professionals at this inpatient mental health facility in Logansport. Plain and simple it is an exceptional place to work!
Columbus offers a highly competitive annual salary & sign-on bonus complimented by a fully loaded benefits package, professional liability insurance, continuing ed allowance, generous time off, relocation assistance if needed, and much, much more!
The Director of Psychology provides overall supervision and organization for the Psychology Department, including training, procedure development, and service quality monitoring of psychology staff.
Job Responsibilities for the Director of Psychology:
- Coordinates the hospital psychology department programs, policies, and procedures.
- Actively recruits to fill psychology vacancies, in coordination with Human Resources and contract vendors.
- Assigns psychological testing to appropriate psychology staff.
- Oversees the development of patient behavioral programs as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Joint Commission and CMS Standards for the Psychology Department.
- Responsible for the orientation and continuing education of all persons in the department.
- Participates in assessment, treatment, and treatment planning, when needed.
- Promotes and participates in performance improvement activities to enhance the quality of patient care.
- Collaborates with Service Line Managers and other Department Directors to develop a shared vision of treatment and carry out that vision.
- Completes competency-to-stand-trial evaluations as assigned.
- Monitors the quality of competency-to-stand-trial evaluations completed by the psychologists.
- Works with Service Line Managers and Supervising Psychologists in the completion of work profiles and performance appraisals of psychology staff.
- Represents the Psychology Department at various hospital committees, and reports on the quality of service at these committees.
Job Requirements for the Director of Psychology
- Must be a graduate of an approved, accredited college of psychology
- Possess a Doctoral degree in Psychology
- Complete one year of approved internship;
- Posses an active licensure in the State of Indiana with an HSPP designation.
- Minimum of 2 years managerial/leadership experience.
The Columbus Organization
Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Lifeÿ
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/nVjyknFBBkWOhbyLSyBPG