- The Pediatric Neuropsychology Service at OSF Children's Hospital of Illinois is recruiting for a full-time Pediatric Neuropsychologist with a primary focus on assessing and treating Pediatric Hematology and Oncology patients served through the St. Jude Clinic - Midwest Affiliate on the OSF medical center campus. This position will be supported by a full-time Psychometrist.
- The Pediatric Neuropsychology Service at OSF Children's Hospital of Illinois currently employs one full-time doctoral-level neuropsychologist supported by a full-time psychometrist.
- At OSF Children's Hospital of Illinois, the Pediatric Neuropsychologist performs psychological, neuropsychological, and neurodevelopmental assessments for outpatients aged birth to 18 years old. In addition to the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology patient population, the successful candidate will serve our patient populations from a variety of other specialty clinics (e.g., Congenital Heart Clinic, Spina Bifida Clinic, Pediatric epilepsy program, etc.), as well as general medical populations across all outpatient hospital services.
- OSF HealthCare offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance, and signing bonus. The comprehensive benefit package includes malpractice insurance, funds for continuing education and association dues, paid time off, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life), and matching 401K retirement plan.
OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center, with 629 beds, is the fifth-largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching affiliate of the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine at Peoria, it is the only Level I Trauma Center serving 18 of the surrounding counties. It serves as the resource hospital for emergency medical services for north-central Illinois. The medical center is home to OSF Children's Hospital of Illinois, OSF Illinois Neurological Institute, and the Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center. It is one of only 58 organizations in the country to have been designated a Magnet hospital four times in a row (a program widely accepted as the gold standard of patient care, recognizing excellence and professionalism in nursing). In 2019, the medical center was the winner of the Magnet Prize presented to only one hospital in the nation. Learn more at https://www.osfhealthcare.org/saint-francis/.
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities
- Peoria, IL was recently ranked among the "10 Best Cities for High Salaries and Low Costs of Living" in the nation according to a recent online personal finance report through The Ascent.
- As the largest city on the Illinois River, Peoria offers picturesque downtown views. The city has more than 9,000 acres of parks including a zoo, botanical garden, and public golf courses. Indeed, the Peoria Park District is the largest in the state. The city offers something for every interest including the fine and performing arts, local sports teams, dining out, and the great outdoors.
Please contact or send CV to:
Ammie Werremeyer, RN, BSN
Physician Recruiter OSF HealthCare
1420 West Pioneer Parkway | Peoria, IL | 61615
Phone: (217) 840-9428