Prevea Health is seeking a Child Neuropsychologist to join the Prevea family.
- Join a well-established comprehensive neuroscience group consisting of neurosurgeons, neurologists including pediatrics and adult neuropsychologists and therapists
- Conduct neuropsychological evaluations, including interviews, behavioral observations, testing, scoring of protocols, interpretation of results and report preparation
- Communicate neuropsychological evaluation results to patients, family/caregivers, and internal and inter-agency customers
- Evaluate patients with a wide variety of disorders
- Opportunity for Adult, Pediatric and lifespan practice
- Neuropsychometrists based practice
- Fully integrated EMR system for care coordination through Epic
Prevea Health offers:
- A very competitive compensation and benefit package
- An opportunity to utilize and further develop your unique expertise in a dynamic setting
- Multi-disciplinary collaborative practice
- Work/Life balance
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a "big city", with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area's small town friendliness.
Minimum requirements include a doctoral degree in psychology, and completion of a two-year fellowship in clinical neuropsychology. Qualified applicants should be license-eligible in the State of Wisconsin and board certified or eligible for ABPP/ABCN certification.
Applicants at any level will be considered.
To apply visit: prevea.com/careers
Physician and APP Recruiter