Round Rock, Texas (Austin area)
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a BC or BE Lifespan Neuropsychologist to join an outstanding patient care program in the Austin area.
- The Neuropsychologist will provide direct patient care to an adult population.
- Join a team of 4 neuropsychologists and 3 technicians.
- The neuropsychology service has developed a broad referral base from multiple medical disciplines that allows for a diverse practice and development of some specialty interests.
- Opportunities provided to gain supervisory experience in the APPCN accredited post-doctoral fellowship and to conduct research, if interested.
- This is a full-time, employed position that offers a competitive salary, productivity bonus, paid days off for vacation, continuing education days and allowance, moving allowance, comprehensive benefits, and no state income tax.
About the Community
Round Rock is a located directly north of Austin and offers a wonderful school district and great city parks to its residents. The Round Rock Independent School District has been named one of the nation's top school districts, with multiple campuses that are named national Blue Ribbon schools year after year. The city of Round Rock boasts a population of around 110,000, but it retains a small-town feel. The crime rate is low. It has received awards for its astounding city planning. Its cost of living is also one of the lowest in the area, with low utility rates and property taxes.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Round Rock
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Round Rock is a 101-bed, full-service hospital with a Level IV Trauma designation. The medical center offers a wide network of medical expertise and resources and includes a full range of personalized care in more than 40 specialties. A freestanding cancer center and care clinic operate adjacent to the hospital.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America. It is the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME paid days off per year, plus a CME allowance.
A formal application along with a CV can be submitted online at: Jobs.BSWHealth.com.
For additional information, contact: Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, at Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org