Brooks Rehabilitation is seeking a full-time rehabilitation neuropsychologist to join the Department of Psychology. The neuropsychologist provides inpatient services to patients with acquired brain injuries and other neuromedical conditions. The neuropsychologist should have training in the provision of assessment and intervention in a medical center/hospital or interdisciplinary rehabilitation treatment team setting.
Primary responsibilities include providing comprehensive neuropsychological services to individuals in the inpatient rehabilitation hospital. The neuropsychologist is an integral part of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team, which includes physicians, nursing, case management, psychologists, as well as physical, speech, and occupational therapists. Opportunities for working with patients across the lifespan are available.
- PhD/PsyD from an APA-accredited clinical psychology program, with completion of APA accredited internship.
- Two years of postdoctoral training consistent with Houston conference guidelines and eligible for board certification Licensed or license-eligible in the state of Florida
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team
Thriving in a culture that you can be proud of, you will also receive many employee benefits such as the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Clinical Education and Professional Development Programs
To Apply Please Contact: Lavinta.email@example.com