West Tennessee Healthcare is seeking to add an additional full-time Neuropsychologist to join our West Tennessee Neuroscience and Spine Center in Jackson, TN. This established practice is part of the West Tennessee Medical Group, a large multi-specialty employed provider group affiliated with Jackson-Madison Co. General Hospital. We currently employ over 150 physicians and 92 advanced practice providers throughout a 19-country service area. This position will provide outpatient focused neuropsychological assessment of adult patients with a broad spectrum of neurological disorders. This well-established specialty and service line has both a large internal and community based referral network. The successful candidate will work alongside our team of four neurologists, three neurosurgeons and nine advanced practice providers specializing in neuroscience.
This busy service line provides diagnostic assessment, diagnosis, rehabilitation and neurobehavioral treatment and family education for a wide variety of neurological and medical conditions related to acquired or developmental disorders of the central nervous system.
- Outpatient focused
- Opportunity to expand hospital consults and specialty area if desired
- No call or weekends
- Established practice with large built-in referral network
- Collaborative environment working directly with our team of four neurologists, three neurosurgeons and nine advanced practice providers
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Clinic EMR is EPIC and hospital EMR is Cerner
- Successful candidates will be Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an accredited APA graduate program and completion of a postdoctoral program in Neuropsychology. Board certification is encouraged.
- Tennessee License/eligibility in psychology
- Able to perform comprehensive neuropsychological assessments and develop and implement appropriate care plans independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to consult with medical professionals at a peer to peer level
As a public, not-for-profit healthcare system, West Tennessee Healthcare is trusted with the health and well-being of more than 550,000 Tennesseans across a 19-county service area.
Jackson-Madison County General Hospital is our flagship location. The 642 bed tertiary care facility sits right in the heart of Western Tennessee. It is home to over 300 physicians. It is a medium sized city that offers big city medicine without the traffic and long commutes. For more information about our health system, you can visit www.wth.org.
Jackson, Tennessee has about 100,000 people and considered the hub city of Western Tennessee. We are centrally located between Memphis and Nashville on I-40 with easy access to both cities. Feel free to explore our city at www.jacksontn.com
TN has no state income tax!
- Jackson Madison County General Hospital/West Tennessee Healthcare is one of the top 10 largest public not-for-profit healthcare systems in the U.S. with over 350 physicians on active staff.
- West Tennessee Medical Group employs over 150 physicians and 92 advanced practice providers
- Serving 550,000 people in 19-county service area
For more information, contact Meredith Johnson, physician recruiter for West Tennessee Healthcare.