Jefferson Neurobehavioral Group, based in the Greater New Orleans Area, is seeking several board eligible or board-certified Neuropsychologists to join our busy private practice. The applicant must have completed an APA approved internship and currently be licensed or license eligible in the state of Louisiana.
Current needs including the following: Traumatic brain injury, stroke, dementia, and general neuropsychology. Additional general psychology needs include: Pre-surgical evaluations, pain assessments, and behavioral medicine. The ideal candidate will be able to service these needs in combination. Treatment cases are available but not required, so an evaluation only practice is an option.
About the Job:
- This is a salaried position with full benefits. There is an option to switch to a private practice model if desired, depending on performance.
- We supply the referral sources, scheduling, billing and collection services, marketing, and administrative support.
- Referral sources are through affiliations with local hospitals, physician offices, rehabilitation specialists, and Workers' Compensation adjusters and case managers.
- Positions offer autonomy and flexibility including hybrid schedules with remote access.
- Opportunities to collaborate with peers and ongoing mentorship are also provided.
- Salary is $120,000/year with the potential for bonuses and merit raises
Since its founding in 1996 Jefferson Neurobehavioral Group has been providing clinical psychology, neuropsychology, and behavioral medicine services for adults of all ages, adolescents, and children, living in the Gulf South. We are currently one of the largest private practices in the state of Louisiana. Our doctors remain current on available scientific literature and thus provide the best and most current assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation services, maintaining a "best practices" approach. Research opportunities are also available.
We are located just outside of one of the most famous cities in the world. New Orleans is known for Mardi Gras, Jazz fest, the Saints, and some of the best music and cuisine around. This unique and captivating city is a must to experience. If interested, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.