NeuroBehavioral Associates, a group practice located in Columbia, Maryland is seeking a neuropsychologist/licensed psychologist to provide neuropsychological assessments to children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental disorders.
NeuroBehavioral Associates will consider both full-time and part-time applicants.
- Complete comprehensive neurodevelopmental interview, select, and administer (optional) battery of measures assessing intellectual, academic, neuropsychological, and emotional behavioral functioning.
- Registered Psychological Associates are available for administration and scoring.
- Prepare written report to include interpretation of assessment results, DSM-5/ICD-10 diagnostic formulation, and recommendations.
- Complete debriefing with family members or patients regarding test results.
- Psy.D. or Ph.D. from an APA/CPA accredited program in clinical psychology.
- Successful completion of an APA/CPA accredited internship.
- Specific training in pediatric neuropsychology
- Licensed or license eligible in Maryland.
- Completion of a two-year clinical neuropsychological postdoctoral fellowship or equivalent work experience and supervision
NeuroBehavioral Associates have been providing neuropsychological assessment and consultation services for over 20 years. This position offers highly competitive reimbursement, health care, 401K, flexible scheduling, and supervision.
Contact: Demetria Riddlespurger
Office Manager-410 772-7155
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Vincent P. Culotta, Ph.D. ABN