Who We Are
The Center For Cognitive Health is a small group practice located in the destination city of Colorado Springs, CO offering general therapeutic and assessment services to lifespan demographics. Our well-established neuropsychological testing service, led by a board-certified neuropsychologist, has both a large internal and community-based referral network. We have an excellent reputation for clinical quality and service. Our administrative staff handles credentialing and other business matters so that our doctors can focus on clinical care. As a result of our reputation, there is an opportunity to create and expand other clinical programs.
As a professional with The Center For Cognitive Health, your direct efforts will better serve individuals and their families in an environment where everyone feels respected and heard. As a staff member, you will be a part of an incredible team that is devoted to a higher quality of care and celebrating wins together. We are seeking: a hard-working, self-motivated doctoral-level clinical neuropsychologist to join our team.
Doctors will provide diagnostic assessment, diagnosis, rehabilitation and treatment recommendations, and family education for a wide variety of conditions related to acquired or developmental disorders. This position will provide outpatient-focused neuropsychological assessments with your choice of pediatric, adult, or lifespan patients with a broad spectrum of neuropsychological disorders.
- Outpatient focused
- Ability to set your own schedule, no need for on-call or emergency appointments
- Established practice with a large built-in referral network
- Collaborative environment working directly with our team of neuropsychologists and clinical practice providers
-Compensation based on production, allowing freedom to set your own pace
-Option of benefits to include medical insurance coverage, 401k with matching, paid vacation, paid sick time, holiday pay
- Successful candidates will be a licensed Ph.D. or Psy.D., with completion of a postdoctoral program in Neuropsychology
- Colorado License/eligibility in psychology
- Able to perform comprehensive neuropsychological assessments and develop and implement appropriate care plans independently and timely
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to consult with healthcare professionals at a peer-to-peer level
To learn more about The Center for Cognitive Health, please visit http://cognitivehealthcolorado.com/
To apply please send a letter of interest and your CV or Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mary at (719) 413-6756