NAN has launched formal Special Interest Groups (SIGs) focused on Brain Health / Lifestyle Factors and Rehabilitation Neuropsychology! SIGs are a wonderful way to communicate and connect with colleagues, as well as keeping up-to-date on happenings within a specific subfield of neuropsychology. NAN has a diverse community with expertise in clinical practice, so let’s get together and learn from one another.
Our communities for members will grow online via NeuroNetwork and offer virtual gatherings throughout the year with special guest lecturers providing brief, stimulating conversations. Watch for ongoing opportunities to get involved and network with others sharing your interests.
Click here to join the Brain Health / Lifestyle Factors SIG community
Click here to join the NeuroRehab SIG community
March 2024 Meet-Ups Not to Miss
Brain Health / Lifestyle Factors SIG
- Wednesday, March 6, 2024 | 12PM ET - We'll have a brief presentation from NAN Past President, Dr. John Randolph, on an "Introduction to Positive Neuropsychology" followed by time for Q&A with the group. SIGN UP
- Monday, March 18, 2024 | 4PM ET - By popular request, we will host a panel discussion pertaining to billing and reimbursement issues for cognitive rehabilitation services. Please join us for a discussion of coding and reimbursement considerations for cognitive intervention procedures. This discussion is geared towards providing essential insights for neuropsychologists navigating the complexities of coding and reimbursement in cognitive rehabilitation. SIGN UP
Tips for Getting Started
- You will be prompted to log in when you visit the community. Use the same login credentials you use to access the member-only section of the NAN website.
- Once you’re logged in using your NAN credentials, click on the “Join Community” button.
- Hint: make sure your membership dues are current.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any issues and we’ll be happy to help.