Women's Brain Health | Resource in English + Spanish
NAN's Women in Leadership Committee, in collaboration with the Culture & Diversity Committee, has evidence-based considerations for your brain health! Be sure to download both the English and Spanish versions to share in your practice and community.
- Get Moving | Regular activity is key.
- Eat Smart | Follow a MIND diet.
- Get Rest | Aim for at least 6 hours per night.
- Keep Sharp | Be a lifelong learner and have fun.
- Socially Connect | Engage with family and friends.
- Manage Risks | ❤ health = 🧠 health.