Clinical Neuropsychologist - Georgia
Significant personal and professional growth and program development…..with our rising star client!
- Our rising star client is looking for a top-tier licensed Clinical Neuropsychologist to join the team in Augusta, Georgia.
To learn about Augusta - https://www.moverjunction.com/moving-to-augusta and https://www.visitaugusta.com/
- Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, provides inpatient adult and possibly pediatric neuropsychological assessments with a focus on differential diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Cases are in the emergency department, burn and wound clinic, rehabilitation, trauma, women's health, pediatric trauma, and general medicine floors. The hospital facility has the largest burn center in the United States, along with an LTAC and rehabilitation hospital. Outpatient testing will also be part of the responsibilities, depending on the overall volume.
- The chosen individual will also have a clinical professorship at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University in the Department of Psychiatry and possibly Neurology. Multiple small-and large-scale research projects are available.
- The neuropsychologist provides supervision of practicum students, interns, medical students, and post-doctoral fellows.
- As a key member of the interdisciplinary treatment team of physicians and other caregivers to ensure the most effective care of patients across the continuum: Inpatient, outpatient, day treatment, wellness, and transitional/assisted living settings.
- As an advanced practitioner with expertise in neuropsychology contributes to the rehabilitation field and to the continuous improvement of patient care through involvement in clinical support, education, research, organizational support, and professional development.
…...prepare to elevate your career with this opportunity!
Let's talk, we are interviewing!
Reach out to Ina Phillip @ email@example.com - 770-433-2220 - Hiring outstanding healthcare professionals!