Cone Health's LeBauer Neurology is seeking a full-time Neuropsychologist in Greensboro, NC. This position involves the coordination and provision of outpatient neuropsychological evaluations of adult patients who are referred for neurocognitive assessments.
- 100% Outpatient
- This position serves young adult (18+), adult and geriatric.
- Referrals are multi-disciplinary from neurology and primary care.
- Patient populations include dementia, movement disorders, epilepsy, concussion/TBI, as well as a broad range of medical and psychiatric disorders that may affect cognitive function.
- A full-time psychometrist assists in test administration and scoring.
- Post -doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology or 1- 2 years of supervised neuropsychology experience.
- Two years clinical practice in brain injury and/or stroke rehabilitation.
- Current Licensure in good standing as a Psychologist in the State of North Carolina.
- Must be able to obtain privileges as a member of the Moses Cone Health System Allied Health Professional Staff
- BLS (CPR)-American Red Cross or AHA Healthcare Provider
Health System Description:
Cone Health, established in 1953, is a 501c(3), not-for-profit healthcare system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell and surrounding counties with (5) Hospitals, (5) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (7) Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 145 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence.
Greensboro is in the center of North Carolina. Our area offers excellent school options, great cultural events, sports, eclectic restaurants, hiking, biking, parks, and more. We are an easy drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains or to the NC, SC, and VA beaches and have an international airport in town
For more information, please contact:
Physician and Provider Recruitment Consultant