JOIN AN ESTABLISHED, GROWING HOSPITAL-OWNED PRACTICE
St. Luke's Hospital, a national Top 100 Hospital designee in 2023 for the 9th time, is recruiting a full-time Clinical Neuropsychologist to join the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. The rehab team provides full spectrum rehab and psychological care for patients including acute, inpatient rehab, and a multitude of outpatient services.
The primary focus of this position will be adult outpatient evaluations. Top referral sources include rehabilitation, neurology, and primary care providers. Inpatient consultation on the rehabilitation unit and acute care units are possible if desired. This is primarily a clinical position, though
there is support for interests in training and research. The new hire will join an established group of two health psychologists and two neuropsychologists, and partner closely with other care providers including rehab physicians, hospitalists, primary care, therapists, and social work.
Perks include work independence, an established referral base, competitive pay and continuing education dollars, no headaches of running a private business, a flexible schedule, no call, weekends, or holidays, full benefits, and a 401k program with matching contributions.
- Doctorate in Counseling or Clinical Psychology with a specialization in neuropsychology.
- Completion of a postdoctoral fellowship in neuropsychology.
- Licensed or license eligible in the state of Iowa.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to complete work independently and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary professional team.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Prior experience in a hospital or rehabilitation setting is preferred, but not required.
Why Choose Us:
- Our culture sets us apart. Our team strives to give the healthcare we want our loved ones to receive through a common set of core values
- Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare, by Becker's Hospital Review in 2022.
" A competitive Total Rewards Program including paid time off and parental leave, in addition to standard medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- No cost malpractice insurance
" Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness, including a free third-party service for loan restructuring and consolidation.
- CME allowance and paid time off to attend conferences.
- Full member of the medical staff
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on EPIC EMR to improve care coordination.
Located in Eastern Iowa's "Creative Corridor," Cedar Rapids boasts a comfortable mix of urban and rural activities, a low cost of living, excellent public schools, great overall quality of life, and a strong economy. See www.cedar-rapids.org and www.tourismcedarrapids.com for more information on the area.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to review the posting and apply online at www.unitypoint.org/cedarrapids. Inquiries may also be directed to Mark Willis, PM&R Director (firstname.lastname@example.org), Marie Volbrecht, PhD, ABN, Clinical Neuropsychologist (email@example.com), or Megan Adams Rieck, PhD, Clinical Neuropsychologist (firstname.lastname@example.org).