Psychology Associates of Brevard (PAB) is seeking a full-time Neuropsychologist to join our group practice to provide both assessment and therapy services. Work with a diverse population, from a variety of socioeconomic backgrounds with varying complexity of mental and behavioral health needs.
About Our Practice
Psychology Associates of Brevard (PAB) is a multidisciplinary psychology/psychiatry practice providing comprehensive mental health services in Brevard County since 1973. PAB's mission is to provide the highest quality, compassionate, professional, and ethical services in diagnosis and treatment of people of all ages who experience mental or emotional problems.
* Doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an accredited college or university.
* Licensed or license-eligible as a psychologist by the state of Florida in accordance with Florida Statutes, Chapter 490.
* Experience utilizing a variety of evidence-based assessment and psychotherapy modalities as well as working cooperatively with other professionals.
* Ability to manage the professional demands of a challenging workload, utilizing strong time management, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of professional ethical principles/guidelines, relevant state laws, and the ethical and legal issues regarding mental health practice, as well as the ability to interpret/apply laws, policies, and procedure consistently.
About the Area PAB is located in the Imperial Plaza Building at 6767 North Wickham Road, Suite 306 in Suntree (Brevard County Florida). Brevard County offers a dynamic mix of professional growth and exceptional quality of life, boasting stunning beaches, boating, a mild climate and a welcoming atmosphere that fosters work/life balance. In addition to the world famous Kennedy Space Center and Orlando theme parks, the area has access to a thriving port and cruise terminal, its own zoo and a large sports complex with a variety of activities for adults and children alike.