1. What is the difference between an ePoster and Traditional Poster Presentation?
ePosters submissions/acceptances will be required to register for the virtual conference and upload their poster with a 2-minute presentation to the NAN 2022 virtual platform. In-person attendance is not required. Traditional poster presentations will be required to register and attend the in-person conference with their printed poster.
2. What if I submitted a Traditional Poster Presentation and am not able to attend in-person?
Traditional posters will be required to be displayed onsite at the conference by either the submitting author or a co-author.
3. How do I log into the submission site?
NAN Account Holders:
please click on the Login button.
This will direct you to the NAN website where you will be asked to login using your username and password. Don't know your username or password? Click on Forgot my password or my username link
on the NAN website to have it emailed to you.
Users Without a NAN Account
: please click on the Create an Account
button. This will direct you to the NAN website where you will be asked to create a NAN account. Once your account is created, please return to the abstract submission site and login using the instructions above for NAN Account Holders.
4. I've forgotten my password, what do I do?
Click on Forgot my password or my username
link on the NAN website to have it emailed to you.
5. How do I submit an abstract?
An abstract consists of multiple pieces: title, submission type, topic, abstract content, award eligibility, and authors. Step-by-step instructions can be found here
. Detailed requirements for each submission type are available here
to assist you in gathering information for your abstract.
6. Can I edit abstracts at a later date?
Yes, you can edit abstracts at a later date, however, the last day of submissions is the deadline for modifications and the system will not permit changes past that day.
7. Is there a limit on the number of abstracts I can submit?
No, there is no limit on the number of abstracts you can submit. You may submit up to three (3) poster abstracts as first author, but there is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit as a secondary author.
8. Is there a limit on the number of authors I can associate to an abstract?
No, there is no limit on the number of authors you can add or associate to an abstract.
9. How will I find out if my abstract has been accepted or declined?
After the reviewer evaluation period, notices will go out to the contact people of both accepted and declined abstracts in mid-June. You will be notified at the email address you have specified during the submission process.
10. Can an abstract under consideration for presentation at another meeting be submitted for presentation at NAN 2022?
Abstracts submitted for presentation at any other national meeting may be submitted for presentation at NAN. If the work submitted is accepted for presentation at another national meeting, the abstract must first be presented at NAN. Material may not be submitted to NAN that was previously presented at any other national meetings.
11. Can I submit work that was already published?
Updates or follow-ups of previously published or presented work are acceptable for submission.