NAN 2024 Call for Submission FAQ
1. What if I submitted a Traditional Poster Presentation and am not able to attend in-person?
Traditional poster presenters or a co-author will be obligated to register for NAN 2024 and attend NAN 2024 for their research to be displayed onsite at the conference.
2. Will there be ePosters at NAN2024?
Only traditional posters are being offered for NAN 2024.
3. I am a NAN trainee member and presenting a poster or paper - how do I register for free?
if you are a current NAN trainee member, the first author on an accepted poster or paper, you will be automatically registered for the meeting once registration opens. If you are not sure if you are a current trainee member of NAN, please login to your NAN account to check your membership status. If you need to renew for 2024 or join to become a trainee member of NAN, you can do so upon logging into your member account.
4. How do I log into the submission site?
Create an account: Please click on the submit button
. This will ask you to create a submission account in Cadmium – the submission portal for NAN2024.
5. I've forgotten my password, what do I do?
Click on Forgot my password or my username link on the submission login page
6. How do I submit an abstract?
An abstract consists of multiple pieces: title, submission type, topic, abstract content, award eligibility, and authors. Step-by-step instructions can be above. Detailed requirements for each submission type are available here to assist you in gathering information for your abstract.
7. Can I edit abstracts at a later date?
Yes, you can edit abstracts at a later date, however, the last day of submissions is the deadline for modifications and the system will not permit changes past that day.
8. Is there a limit on the number of abstracts I can submit?
No, there is no limit on the number of abstracts you can submit. You may submit up to three (3) poster abstracts as first author, but there is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit as a secondary author.
9. Is there a limit on the number of authors I can associate to an abstract?
No, there is no limit on the number of authors you can add or associate to an abstract.
10. How will I find out if my abstract has been accepted or declined?
After the reviewer evaluation period, notices will go out to the contact people of both accepted and declined abstracts. You will be notified at the email address you have specified during the submission process in June 2024.
11. Can an abstract under consideration for presentation at another meeting be submitted for presentation at NAN 2024?
Abstracts submitted for presentation at any other national meeting may be submitted for presentation at NAN. If the work submitted is accepted for presentation at another national meeting, the abstract must first be presented at NAN. Material may not be submitted to NAN that was previously presented at any other national meetings.
12. Can I submit work that was already published?
Updates or follow-ups of previously published or presented work are acceptable for submission.