NeuroBehavioral Associates, a group practice located in Columbia, Maryland serving children, adolescents, and adults, is seeking a neuropsychologist/licensed psychologist to provide neuropsychological assessments and consultation to children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental disorders.
Clinical responsibilities will include the provision of assessments for patients ages six through young adult with opportunities for assessments through the lifespan. Neuropsychologists have the option of having standardized portions of the assessment completed by a registered psychological associate.
NeuroBehavioral Associates will consider both full-time and part-time applicants.
· Complete comprehensive neurodevelopmental interview, select, and administer (optional) battery of measures assessing intellectual, academic, neuropsychological, and emotional behavioral functioning.
· Prepare written report to include interpretation of assessment results, DSM-5/ICD-10 diagnostic formulation, and recommendations.
· Complete debriefing with family members or patients regarding test results.
· Provide neuropsychological consultation services as indicated.
· If requested, attend Individualized Education Program meetings or other school-based meetings to support findings.
· Provide supervision to doctoral or post-doctoral students completing externships or fellowships with NeuroBehavioral Associates.
· Prepare and deliver presentations regarding neuropsychological and neurodevelopmental topics to local organizations, schools, or professional meetings.
· Psy.D. or Ph.D. from an APA/CPA accredited program in clinical psychology.
· Successful completion of an APA/CPA accredited internship.
· Specific training in pediatric neuropsychology
· Completion of a two-year clinical neuropsychological postdoctoral fellowship.
· Licensed or license eligible in Maryland.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
NeuroBehavioral Associates have been providing neuropsychological assessment and consultation services for over 20 years. This position offers highly competitive reimbursement, flexible scheduling, and supervision.
We are currently providing in-office testing through a detailed low contact protocol. Debriefings may be conducted virtually.
Please submit your CV and cover letter for immediate review. They can be sent to the Practice Manager, Demetria Riddlespurger at email@example.com. You can also view our website at https://nbatests.com/. If you have questions, you're welcome to call 410-772-7155.