Psychologist - Neuropsychologist
Inova Neuroscience Service Line is a Northern Virginia regional leader in the diagnosis, treatment and research of complex neurological conditions involving the brain, spine and nervous system. We are seeking a full-time Adult Neuropsychologist to join our team!
Inova is a not-for-profit healthcare system based in Northern Virginia that serves more than 2 million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond. Inova is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient services and facilities, primary and specialty care practices, and health and wellness initiatives.
With more than twenty-five specialized programs, Inova Neurosciences has the largest and most expansive neuroscience focused programs and services in Northern Virginia. Our highly trained and nationally recognized teams treat a wide range of conditions, including brain and spinal tumors, concussion, epilepsy, headache, memory disorders, multiple sclerosis and neuroimmunology, neuromuscular, neuro-ophthalmology, neurotrauma and critical care, pain management, Parkinson's disease and movement disorders, pediatric neurology, sleep disorders, rehabilitation, spine conditions, and stroke and cerebrovascular disease.
- Performs assessment by means of interview, psychometric testing, record review, etc. in order to make appropriate interventions and recommendations.
- Provides group, individual and family therapy that addresses specific patient/family goals and facilitates the active patient participation in the therapeutic process.
- Provides accurate written documentation which adheres to department policy regarding time frame, form and content of written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries to ensure complete medical records for all treated patients.
- Communicates effectively with patients, family, medical staff, care team members, students, supervisors, and outside contacts to facilitate efficient and effective patient care.
- Completes all administrative responsibilities in support of the operating units program goals and regulatory requirements.
- One year post-Doctoral. (Two year formal postdoctoral fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology)
- Graduate of American Psychological Association approved PHD or Psych D. program in Clinical Neuropsychology or Neuropsychology.
- BLS Licensure certification
- Virginia license for Clinical Psychology
Inova Neurosciences Program Highlights:
- Monday thru Friday schedule
- Brain Health Study ongoing
- Academic culture with weekly conference
- Participation in clinical trials
- Competitive guaranteed salary and incentive component
- Full benefits, including, health, dental, vision and life
- Annual CE support
- Licensure reimbursement
About Inova Center for Personalized Health Campus:
- Comprehensive Stroke Certification
- The Inova Epilepsy Center at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus is accredited and recertified by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers. It has held a level four accreditation, the highest level available, since 2017.
- Inova's Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology Center was recognized as a partner in MS Care by the National MS Society.
- Diverse Patient Population
- Proximity to Washington DC (Large Metropolitan Area)
If interested in applying or for more information, please contact: Allison.Spindle@inova.org