The Rehab Center, an outpatient physical medicine and rehabilitation clinic located in Charlotte, NC, is looking for a Neuropsychologist to join our interdisciplinary team as we expand our practice. As part of the treatment team, the neuropsychologist is provided frequent opportunities to consult with medical, physical therapy, and other rehabilitation team members, collaboratively assisting patients as they work to overcome a variety of physical and psychological burdens.
- Perform neuropsychological evaluations with responsibility for test selection, administration, scoring and norming of the assessments.
- Provide clinical feedback session and report preparation.
- Participate in team meetings and rounds for patients in our Functional Restoration Program and Concussion Management Program.
- Provide individual therapy for patients with post concussive syndrome, post traumatic stress, adjustment disorder, pain disorders, etc.
- Provide education for patients in our Concussion Management Program
- Perform independent neuropsychological evaluations, forensic evaluations, record reviews, as requested.
- Enhance professional growth and development of self and others through participation in educational programs, in-service meetings, and workshops. Keep up to date on professional literature and research.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with the interdisciplinary team, case managers, and other treatment providers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Doctorate degree from an APA accredited program.
- Licensed or license eligible in the state of North Carolina.
- Candidates should have completed a full time 1-year pre-doctoral internship and a full-time two-year post-doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology.
Relocation Assistance Available
Come join our dynamic staff at The Rehab Center, a leading practice offering comprehensive functional restoration services in the Charlotte Metro area. As an growing city located within hours of the beach or mountains, Charlotte is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas and has a lot to offer locally and to be explored regionally. If you are energetic and driven, The Rehab Center is an excellent place to grow your career. Our expanding practice includes physiatry, psychology, neuropsychology, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and vocational rehabilitation services. Our online medical records facilitate patient care and treatment coordination, with dictation assistance and telemedicine capacity. We offer competitive compensation, continuing education assistance, PTO, health, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, and a 401k retirement plan.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Sara Schara McAnulty, PhD at 704-375-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.